2. How to custom castings?
- Customers send the IGS/STEP drawings, and PDF files with dimension or sample to us for offer;
- Will talk about the details to meet castabilities;
- Once part is suitable, we do offer, after customer`s acceptance on our prices, we will start the production of the tooling/mold after the deposit of mold/tooling cost paid;
- After mold/tooling finished, will send the samples for customer`s check;
- After samples approved, will prepare the production on trial order after customer`s payment for the balance for the mold/tooling cost.
3. What about your prices?
Kinds of die casting machines/equipment and skilled engineers will keep our prices very competitive without compromising the part`s quality.
4. What is your MOQ?
No requirements on the MOQ;
Flexible volume is accepted by us in view of this new project growing.
5. What’s your quality control device in house?
Monitor chemical property if needed, tensile test machine to control the mechanical property and UT checking method to control casting detect. Keeping QC at every steps.
6. Could do surface treatment invironmentally friendly?
We are committed to providing environmentally friendly surface treatments and comply with international standards such as common painting, spray, power coating, electrophoresis, oxidation, alodine, anodize, passivation, phosphating, pickling, rust prevention, etc.
7.What is your Trade Terms?
Usually, is FOB, EXW.
8.What is your payment term?
For tooling/mold cost, 50% as a deposit and the balance paid after samples approved by customer. For bulk order, 30% as a deposit and the balance paid after negotiation.
9. What is the delivery date?
For tooling/mold, it will take 35~45days that is up to the design.
For mass production, it will take 10~30days that is up to your quantity.
10. How about your packing?
Usually, Inner-Plastic Bag; Outer -Standard Carton Box, then cartons into pallet, final into container. Carton size: according actual part packing size.
11.Where are you?
We are in Ningbo which Ningbo Port is the biggest port all over worlds. There are many shipment lines.
Whats more, nice discussion with our engineer: firstname.lastname@example.org